PIERSLAND HOUSE HOTEL
Piersland House Hotel
The Piersland House Hotel in Troon, is a classic 4 star hotel directly across the road from Royal Troon Golf Club and near Prestwick Airport.
The Hotel is a William Leiper inspired country house hotel in glorious gardens, grounds and sun facing terrace. It has an interesting history, being bought in 1899 for Alexander Walker, grandson of Johnnie Walker, founder of the scotch whisky firm.
The Piersland offers a range of rooms that can be configured for double, twin or triple occupancy. They are offering the following rates:
- Single occupancy in standard double room including full Scottish breakfast £81.00 per room
- Twin / Double occupancy standard room including full Scottish breakfast £103.00 per room
- Single occupancy in superior double room including full Scottish breakfast £108.00 per room
- Twin / Double occupancy superior room including full Scottish breakfast £130.00 per room
- Single occupancy in Cottage Suite including full Scottish breakfast £97.00 per room
- Twin/Double occupancy in Cottage Suite including full Scottish breakfast £119.00 per room
- (add a third person in suite including full Scottish breakfast £25.00 per person)
The hotel is very centrally located for the golf courses with most being no more than 10 minutes away (20 minutes for Ayr Belleisle). There would be a slightly longer drive to the venue for the welcome function and gala dinner – estimated at 20 minutes.
The Piersland is set in the town of Troon and has its own restaurant and bar (stocked with over 200 malt whiskies), as well easy access to an excellent range of other dining options within close proximity.
Find more information by making contact via your preferred means as outlined below. If you wish to book the best room rates negotiated for the event, then please either call or email with your request citing ‘World Masters Golf 2017’ as your code for the desired room rate.
Phone: +44 (0) 1292 314 747
Address: Piersland House Hotel, Craigend Road, Troon, Ayrshire, KA10 6HD