TERMS & CONDITIONS
• Each entrant must provide the mandatory information requested to enter the championship.
• An email address is required for all entries. All correspondence will be via email. A separate email address for each participant is preferred but not required.
• If using the same email address for two or more entries, each entrant’s account must have a different password.
• Each entrant is automatically signed up to the championship newsletter with tips and event information. Entrants can opt out at any time by clicking here.
• To register for the World Masters Golf Championship you must be 50 years of age or older on 17th September 2017 and have an official golf handicap equal to or less than 22 for males and 28 for females from your home country.
• Each participant must agree to the Terms & Conditions before participating in the event.
• All participants take part at their own risk and a disclaimer waiving all claims against Mana Management Ltd and any party acting on its behalf must be completed by all entrants.
• By taking part, all participants confirm that they are happy for their names and any footage or photographs taken during their participation to be used to publicise the championship.
• In the event of a competitor having to withdraw after the closing date (23:59 on 31st March 2017), entry fees will be refunded as follows:
Withdrawal before 31 March 2017: Full refund (minus an administration charge of £15)
Withdrawal between 1 April 2017 and 31 May 2017: 75% refund
Withdrawal between 1 June 2017 and 31 July 2017: 50% refund
Withdrawal after 1 August 2017: No refund
• Withdrawals will not be accepted at any time unless confirmed by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Participants must follow instructions as given from all championship officials.
• All participants are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner during their participation in the event. Anyone violating this rule of conduct shall be disqualified from the event and will be disqualified from the championship.
• All participants must acknowledge and agree that personal information (including medical information entered in My Details or collected by event medical staff during or after the championship) can be stored, used and disclosed by Mana Management Ltd in connection with the organisation, promotion and administration of the event and for the compilation of statistical information.
• Participants are responsible and assume liability for any and all medical expenses incurred as a result of training for and/or participation in the event, including but not limited to ambulance transport, hospital stays, physician and pharmaceutical goods and services.
• The championship committee reserve the right to delay, cancel, or suspend the championship due to inclement weather or severe emergencies in accordance with Emergency Protocol. No refund will be issued in these circumstances.