Mana Management Ltd, trading as World Masters Golf Championship, is committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We collect information about you for 3 reasons: firstly, to process your entry, secondly to provide you with the best service possible and thirdly, to help us improve our service in the future. We will not email you information about our partner promotions and special offers unless you have given us your consent. We will give you the chance to refuse any marketing email from us in the future.
THE TYPE OF INFORMATION WE WILL COLLECT ABOUT YOU WHEN YOU REGISTER YOUR INTEREST OR ENTER THE WORLD MASTERS GOLF CHAMPIONSHIP INCLUDES:
• Phone number
• Email address
• Your entry details (Golf Club, handicap, dietary requirements etc)
• Your country of residence, gender and Date of Birth
• Credit/debit card details
• Any disability
This information is already stored on our internal systems and our website simply verifies you as a customer of Mana Management Ltd (and their associated trading brands). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The information we hold will be accurate and up to date. You can check the information that we hold about you by logging into your account. The personal information that we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site but will not collect any personally identifiable information when doing this.
WE USE THE INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE FOR THE FOLLOWING PURPOSES:
• To send newsletters about the event you have entered. You cannot opt-out of this before the event if your entry is approved.
• To send newsletters about details of our other events, offers and promotions in which we believe you will be interested.
• To send updates regarding the status of your entry.
• To provide you with event information such as draws and results.
• To understand the behaviour of our registered users.
• To perform other general marketing and promotional activities focused on our entry, products and services.
• To send you information about special offers and promotions from our partners, which we think will be of interest to you.
• To publish your result as part of the overall list of results published on our website after each event.
• To inform Golf Federations from different countries about the number of entries received from that country’s Federation
We have designed our site to protect the information we collect online from unauthorised access. We safeguard your private information by implementing the appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedure necessary to protect your privacy. To further protect your security, we also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access to your My Details account or making data changes. We are committed to protecting your privacy and have security measures in place to prevent unauthorised access to and disclosure of your personal information.
IMPROVING OUR SERVICE
Mana Management Ltd does not pass your personal information to others to use for marketing. To better tailor our events and services to our customers we use your post championship feedback (if provided) and non-identifying and aggregate information to help us make decisions on how to improve. We also share this generic information with our charities, advertisers and other interested, reputable parties with whom we have established a formal business relationship. For example, we may tell advertisers which areas of the site have received the most customer traffic overall, or more specifically, how many customer types have visited certain pages. However, we do not disclose the identifying information of individual customers with advertisers. We also do not use or share the personally identifiable information submitted to us by any other means without providing our customers the choice to opt-out or otherwise bar such unrelated uses.
Cookies are pieces of information left in the settings of your web browser to identify your computer to a website when you return. Whenever a website welcomes you and tailors data to your specifications, it is reading a cookie left in your browser and identifying information you may have registered during previous visits, such as your viewing preferences. Click here to see a list of the cookies we use on this website.
The above privacy statement may not be applicable in all countries of Mana Management Ltd visitors or registered community users, as security policies may vary according to the individual Internet laws in each host country.
You can unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link.